DIY Killer Comic Book Heels
Pricetag: Around £15
Time: Eight hours per shoe (I’m a perfectionist and I have big feet)
Brief tutorial under the cut.
Need to try this omfg
From tank top to summer tote in 3 easy steps:
- Turn inside out.
- Wrap an elastic around the bottom.
- Turn right side out.
Light It Up, Pinterest Style
- Draw out your proposed plan on the back of the canvas in pencil. I really liked the design of the original image, so I tried to place my lights in a similar pattern.
- Start making holes with your paper piercer. I quickly realized that it was a multi-step process in that I first made a hole with the piercer. Then I took the end of a light and punched it through the hole, making it a tiny bit bigger. That allowed me to take the other fatter end of the piercer and make a big hole.
- Put a little glue around the hole.
- Push the light through and hold for a few seconds before letting go. Do this over and over and over until you have your desired pattern.
- Once you’re all done, use the super scientific method of securing the back with pieces of duct tape. Surprisingly, they won’t show through the front, even with black duct tape.
Submitted by thekaycho
I’m so doing this with my old christmas lights.